Guide to visitors
- Schedule : Open 20 March – 30 November
- Winter Schedule : Open 1 December – 19 March
- Opening hours : 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.(winter season)
- Closed : Year end and new year holidays, last day of each month (Fully open in March, April, July and August)
(When the last day of a month falls on Saturday, Sunday or a National Holiday, closed on the next weekday)
- Admission fee :
Individuals Adults 500yen Elementary school students & Junior high school students 300yen Group (20 people or more) Adults 450yen High school students 350yen Elementary school students & Junior high school students 260yen
・Please refrain from smoking, drinking or eating in the exhibition rooms.
・Please refrain from using a felt pen or a fountain pen.
・You can take photos freely in the building, but please obtain permission beforehand if you plan to take special photographs.
・Please refrain from entering the building with pets.
You can hear the Roar of a Naumann elephant
- About 10 minutes from the Kita Shinano station or the Kurohime station of the Shinano Railway line (Part of the starting fare is discounted)
- Exit at the “Shinano Machi I.C., JOSHIN-ETSU EXPRESSWAY and drive National Route 18 and turn to right at the “Naumann Elephant Excavation Site” signal.
Nojiriko Naumann Elephant Museum
287-5 Nojiri, Shinano-machi, Kamiminochi-gun, Nagano prefecture Japan 389-1303
TEL. 026-258-2090 FAX. 026-258-3551
URL : https://m17n.nojiriko-museum.com/en/
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org